Sunday, November 23, 2014

Circle 7-Chapter 8


Chapter 8
"Dad, how is this going to work? I mean we are thousands of miles from home, fugitives pretty much and are here looking to be some type of savior?" Bilal asked.

“What is the link between our spirituality and the toppling of this one world government that connected from the United States to the United Nations all the way to the Vatican in Rome?” I asked.

“And what could a few teenagers do to stop it?” Nyema asked

“So many questions you all think alike.” My father said.

“To be honest I am, not sure if you all are just along for the ride or integral parts to bringing down the whole system. It is through your work you will show what your value really is. I have my assumption but we shall see.” He answered.
"The government’s elite are tricksters who have convinced an entire world that they are free when we are under their yoke now more than ever. However being that everything they have used to control the masses is an ancient art that they received at the footsteps of our ancient ancestors, we are able to see through their tricks if you all open all three of your eyes which is your task as none of you saw this coming. We have a lot of work to do." my dad said.
This rhetoric is what we have battled accepting forever where its validity was always questioned although deep down we knew it resonated within each of us like an old truth we forgot. But at this point it was all or nothing and wavering in these times could mean enslavement in a concentration camp or worse.
"Remember all those shootings which pushed the public to approve of the government taking steps to control the guns? Those incidents were not real, they were actors who performed a dramatic event to cause trauma and hysteria among the public in order to push their agenda. And let us not forget the horrible incidents of September 11th the event we have covered ad nausea where the government killed over three thousand innocent people to promote their War on Terror well that was a build up to this point to get us in their crosshairs for extermination. These guys plan extensively over a hundred, if not several hundreds of years to push their agenda. This is the last act of the play where we are the targets and our death gives their power more for their dominance to continue unbalanced and unchecked. But they underestimate us and do not know that we have been planning longer than they could ever have, but the key to it all lies in a realm beyond the one we know." my father told us in our motel room that lacked the luxuries of people destined to save the world.
"So when do we get started." Nyema said excitingly.
That's what I am talking about! Your effort will determine our success or failure" my father replied.
"Dad, you have been beating us upside our head with this information since we were able to read. Slowly but surely you have pushed us in this direction. And I hated you for it, if am to be honest. I just wanted to be normal whatever that means. We were always looked at as different being that we thought so faster than others in our development and we were able to decipher information so quickly. Looking back it was more hate from others than anything else. But with these turn of events, I am glad you and mom raised me up for this moment. I am ready!" Bilal said.
"You already know with me Pops." I said.

No comments: